WHAT TYPE OF HAIR DO YOU SELL?
* We sell:
HOW DO YOU SOURCE YOUR HAIR?
*Our Brazilian, Peruvian, Mongolian human hair are multiple donor Indian bulk virgin hair. The bulk hair is sorted, cleaned & steam textured into silky (Brazilian), thick (Peruvian) and coarse (Mongolian) hair textures.
* Our Vietnamese human hair is RAW- sourced directly from Hanoi Vietnam- the hair is cut off using the ponytail method from a single / max of 2 donors.
*Our Indonesian human hair is RAW- sourced directly from Bekasi Indonesia the hair is cut off using the ponytail method from a single / max of 2 donors.
* Our Russian human hair ( blonde / browns) is cut from multiple Russian / Ukraine donors- some blondes & browns are the natural colors as cut from the donors, all ombres and other darker colors are professionally bleached & colored as requested.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOUR RAW & VIRGIN HAIR?
* Both our RAW & VIRGIN hairs are human hair extensions; Raw hair is unaltered / unprocessed- this means it has not undergone ANY chemical, heat or steam processing. Essentially, they get the hair from the donor, wash it thoroughly and sew it on to wefts. Raw hair bundles are fuller, cuticle aligned, longer-lasting and natural-looking. Raw hair is the purest and most natural hair on the market. Virgin hair on the other hand has been steamed processed to give it texture.
HOW DO I KNOW WHAT TYPE OF HAIR TEXTURE TO PURCHASE?
It all depends on the look you are going for. Please see tips below:
WEIGHT PER BUNDLE?
* Each bundle weighs approximately 100 grams.
HOW MANY BUNDLES DO I NEED FOR A FULL HEAD?
* We recommend 3-4 bundles for a full look depending on the length of the hair you choose. For lengths between 8" to 12" - 3 bundles are recommended and 4+ bundles for lengths longer than 14”. The wefts get smaller as the lengths increase hence; we advise you add more bundles for fuller volume.
DOES THIS HAIR SHED?
* Any hair that has been manufactured to be stitched on a weft is entitled to experience minimum shedding which is normal. Minimum shedding meaning (the hair will never have a noticeable or drastic decrease in its density or volume. However, proper maintenance is extremely important and advised.
DOES THIS HAIR TANGLE?
* Our Virgin & Raw hair extensions are 100% TANGLE FREE.
CAN THIS HAIR BE BLEACHED AND DYED?
* Yes, our Virgin & Raw hair extensions can be bleached, dyed, and still retains the soft, silky texture. Our raw hair can bleach to any color however the virgin hair may not be able to lift to light colors like #613 or #60.
DO YOU TAKE CUSTOM COLOR ORDERS?
*Yes, we do- there is only so much colors we can list online. Send us an email at email@example.com with details / pictures of the color / colors you desire.
BRAIDED WIGS PROCESSING TIME.
* Our braided wigs are individually hand braided and processing time is 30 business days for pre orders. Units that are available and ready to pick up/ ship will have an 'IN STOCK' label.
DO YOU SELL BRAIDED HUMAN HAIR WIG?
* No, we do not- we use high quality synthetic hair extensions (expression brand) for our braided wigs.
CAN I DESIGN MY OWN BRAIDED WIG?
* Yes, you can. We are aware that there are diverse braid styles available which may not be listed on our website. Please feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org giving a detailed description of the style you desire- you may include pictures. Once received, we will let you know if the style can be made and the processing time.
CAN I PUT THE BRAIDED WIG IN A HIGH PONYTAIL?
* No, except for custom full lace braided wigs, most of our braided wigs are lace frontal (ear to ear). It can be put in a low ponytail and styled in different ways.
HOW LONG DOES THE BRAIDED WIG LAST?
* Our braided wigs are hand plaited/ braided tightly and would last well over 2 years with proper maintenance. Our wigs can be washed and conditioned. We recommend applying coconut oil or any moisturizing oil of choice especially to the ends.
WHAT KIND OF CAP DO YOU USE FOR THE BRAIDED WIGS?
* To ensure durability, we do not use DOME CAPS for our braided wigs. We sew a real lace frontal onto a wig cap and hand braid line by line using our high-quality hair extensions. This ensures that the plaits or cornrows are directly attached to the wig cap- no risk of having the plaits fall off the cap.
DO YOU SELL CUSTOM MADE WIGS?
* Yes, we sell custom hand / machine sewn human hair wigs typically made with at least 3 bundles (300g) of our virgin / raw hair extensions and a lace frontal or lace closure. You can request that we use less than 4 bundles for your wig. We take custom orders: Please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com giving details of the style / color you want.